“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Threads of Hope Bracelets/Necklaces

Some kids in Pennsylvania are selling the beautiful Threads of Hope bracelets and necklaces again this year. Threads of Hope (http://www.threadsofhope.com.ph/) is a great organization that let's you donate 40% of the money raised to the cause of your choice and the other 60% goes back to the women in the Philippines who made the bracelets and necklaces. They are donating the 40% to Amazima Ministries (http://www.amazima.org/) and Addy's Hope Orphanage Project (http://www.futurefororphans.com/). The bracelets/anklets are $1.00 and the necklaces are $2.00. They have found that the necklaces work as cute headbands too!

If you are interested in buying any of them please email them at hopefulcards@yahoo.com and tell them what color(s) you would like. It will cost $1.00 if you need them mailed.


alexchris said...

The Threads of Hope website is www.threadsofhope.com.ph If you foret the .ph you will end up at a website for a gospel bluegrass band. Thanks!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

thank you!